Thursday, March 31, 2011

I bruise easily.

After so damn long, am back to blogging, alright, so, now, life's getting complicated, sometimes I wish that I wasn't born in this world, so I did not have to go through pain, talking bout pain, what is the definition of pain, it isn't a type of physical pain, but it's more of the emotional side.

So, my uncle passed away a few nights ago, RIP... Miss you dearly. You have been brought home to the lord, you're save now. For the past 7 months, You are still o my mind, but this time round, it seems different, it feels different.... I have no idea why, maybe it is because we have both hurt each other too much the previous time, and honestly, am still picking up the pieces you broke, yes, I still love you, but I fear, I really do, sometimes, I doubt myself, why did i agree to it, why can't I let go, why am I so dumb to agree on it and hurt myself even more? I never doubt you, I doubt myself.... I never did expect you to come back, you seemed to have love your ex girlf more, cuz whenever I read your fb and twitter, it showed me that you treasure everything with her, I am nothing, compared to her.... You chose to leave me cuz of her, I know you loved her, somehow, in a way or another, I can feel that your heart still has her in it....

Well, it'd never be the same again, cuz I believe, happiness is temporary, nothing lasts, cuz for the first time, I actually thought you were the one, I made you my world, and you proved me wrong apparently... yeah, am hurt, i know you were too, i actually asked myself if I am worth all f these, really.... maybe we're not meant to be, but I can honestly say that, I really did love you, but I guess it ain't enough. I'm sure, you'd be better off without me.

No comments: