Friday, February 11, 2011

Tgt, we're invincible.

Yeah, am back into updating this space, wonder who still do read my blog. :/ Oh well, 2011 has been great for me, school was alright, except for 1 bloody incident that happened. (-.-) but other than that, everything's going smoothly for me.

Yes, starting another year of sec 3 is a new beginning for me, getting to understand everything all over again. Well, all I have got to say that is I am really proud of myself from falling so bad at the end of last year and getting back up again this year and proving to the others that my attitude towards things changed.

Well, I really wanna tell you how I feel but I just don't have th courage to do so. Like what you have said, things are better off this way. You made me realize that somethings are just worth so much of your time and life if you are really willing to put the effort to fight for the person you love. I am willing to wait, wait for you.

No comments: